General Service Rate 9
Schedule DS-18, Replacing Schedule GS-09
Applicable to consumers for commercial, small power and three-phase farm uses, including lighting, heating and power, subject to Cooperative’s rules and regulations.
Type of Service
Single-phase and three-phase, 60 cycles, at available secondary voltage.
For Bills rendered for usage in June, July, August and September
Fixed Charge per month: $25.00
Energy Charge: 10.4652 cents per kWh
Energy Cost Adjustment Clause
Reference Index #1
Minimum Monthly Charge
The minimum monthly charge shall be the higher of the following:
- In accordance with the line extension policy, set forth in the rules and regulations.
- If the revenue to be derived from, or the duration of the prospective business is not of sufficient term to warrant the investment of the minimum as determined by the line extension policy in, the service, the Cooperative may require an adequate minimum bill to supply service. In any event, the consumer will be required to sign an electric service agreement as to the character, the minimum monthly bill, and the duration of the business offered.
- $1.00 per KVA of required transformer capacity.
Conditions of Service
- Motors having a rated capacity in excess of ten horsepower (10hp) must be three-phase.
- Consumers having their homes on the same premises with their business establishment may include both the home and business on the same meter and be billed under this schedule; or, if the consumer prefers, they may make provision for two meters, in which case the home will be billed on the applicable residential schedule and the usage for other purposes will be billed under this schedule, as applicable.
Terms of Payment
Bills will be rendered monthly, in accordance with the rules and regulations.
Amended May 22, 2017
Effective May 1, 2018